We are looking for a Midday Supervisor, 6.25 hours a week. If you are interested, please call into the school office for more information.
Whitefield Primary School is a large popular, vibrant and diverse school situated in Luton. Whitefield is federated with Chantry Primary Academy (both Ofsted ‘good’) with an Executive Headteacher leading both schools, offering opportunities for staff to work together, to be appointed in either school, to move from one school to the other or to be appointed jointly in both schools. The federation provides excellent career development opportunities.
Ofsted noted “Pupils behave well in lessons and around the school. They enjoy learning and respond well to the opportunities the school provides.” (Whitefield 2016)
We are currently looking for Class Teachers to join the federation team from September 2018
We would like to appoint dynamic and creative class teachers to join our schools and to work within our dedicated and enthusiastic teaching team. We can be flexible in year group preference and strength and will negotiate appropriate year groups based on successful applicants’ preferences. You will be inclusive in your approach and fully committed to helping every child to achieve their full potential. We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers.
• Committed to getting the best out of your pupils?
• Keen to set high expectations and to support children to meet these?
• Ready to lead, inspire, engage and motivate pupils and support staff within our school community?
• Able to recognise and value the diverse social and cultural needs of our children and community?
We can offer:
• Excellent leadership, driven by our core values and a firm belief that all children have the right to the best education
• Children who behave well and are keen to learn
• A strong, committed and supportive team of staff and governors
• Excellent opportunities for CPD and career progression
• An opportunity for NQTs to begin their contract early - from July 2018
Closing Date for applications 19/04/18.
Visits to the school are encouraged, please contact Mrs Michaela Ostaniewicz.
Please apply through the Luton Borough Council website or eteach.
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.