Improving School Communications with ParentMail
Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and things that really matter is something we care about.
From Monday 21stJanuary 2019 we will begin to use ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents. ParentMail will be beneficial to you because you can:
- Use the free mobile app on Android and iOS to pick up instant school messages.
- Pay for schools trips, dinner money and other items in just a few taps.
- Complete forms, give consent and permissions and give feedback on surveys.
- Keep on top of school meetings and events.
- Book parents’ evening appointments.
- Receive weekly newsletters.
Registering with ParentMail is very easy. In the next few days, you will be sent either an email and/or text message from ParentMail. When you receive this please follow the instructions in the message.
Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
Once registered, if you have an Android or Apple smartphone, we recommend you download the ParentMail app for the best user experience. To do this, simply search for “ParentMail” in your App store.
If you need any additional information or assistance, please visit the help site: https://www.parentmail.co.uk/help/parenthelp/ or if you have not received any contact from ParentMail within seven days please contact the school office.