- White shirt or polo shirt
- A school logo sweatshirt or cardigan
- Black or dark grey trousers or skirts (Tailored shorts are allowed during the summer)
- Tights and socks that are plain and dark in colour.
- Purple gingham dress in the summer, if preferred
- Plain black school shoes (if your child comes to school wearing the incorrect footwear they will be provided with hygienically clean plimsolls to wear)
Our PE kit is:
- Plain black shorts
- Plain white T-shirt
- Dark plain leggings/tracksuit bottoms may be worn as part of religious observance.
- Trainers or plimsolls
- During the winter months children may wear a plain dark tracksuit for outdoor PE.
Please note that if your child wears a head scarf they may need to remove it for safety reasons during PE.
Children are permitted to wear a watch and plain stud earrings. Hair must be tied back if it is shoulder length or longer – this is to prevent the spread of head lice. Children should not have their hair dyed or have patterns shaved into the side of their head. Wearing nail varnish is also not permitted; at school we will provide acetone free nail varnish for removal.
If at any point you are unclear about uniform or need financial assistance, please refer to the school office or our Family Worker Team for advice.
Thank you for your continued support.